PIN® (Persuasion, Influence & Negotiation) skills differentiate impactful professionals and leaders from the rest. The essence of any professional role -regardless of mandate, seniority or industry, -is the ability to positively influence followers, deliver results and continuously negotiate with teams, managers, stakeholders or adversaries to make sustainable progress. As the world becomes ever more connected and integrated in business, cross cultural communication and influence are a critical skill for any leader or professional.
Our built-in learning from the Harvard Negotiation Institute at Harvard Law school means you get the best training there is on offer right on your doorstep, individually, in teams or groups. Our fundamentals program will have you solving actual business cases and serves leaders and professionals from all industries and a wide array of backgrounds including, business development, legal, procurement, retail, sales, deal making, team leaders, project leaders, unions, personnel management, employee relations, public sector personnel, network facilitators, mediation, conflict and dispute handling etc., Indeed, anyone wanting to improve their influencing skills to create value and have real impact whilst keeping relations intact and sustainable.
All training is pragmatic, relevant and based on engaging in case simulation and role play with live feedback and coaching.
Our PIN® Master program trains you in the EXPERT skills of a master influencer & negotiator. This is not about win-win any more but achieving much more and even in the most complex of your business challenges. As a PIN® Master YOU will be the difference in your business’ performance.
PIN® Master will train the skills you need to:
- Communicate in a way that has influence and gets results
- Influence without authority or inspite of it
- Build strong trusting relationships with key stakeholders
- Develop your own unique negotiating leadership style
- Influence with impact across cultures, borders, organisational boundaries, networks
- How to avoid getting trapped by others
- Influence and negotiate by managing emotions & a clear head
- Learn when to walk away and say no
- How to handle challenging behaviours & personalities
- Deal with power – yours and theirs
- Shape the agenda and ensure negotiation success
- Know your PIN signature and your blind spots
- Manage uncertainty
- Do better than win-win
- Measure your real performance against others
- Delivered by a Master Coach graduate from Harvard Law School’s Program On Negotiation, Exec Ed. You’ll benefit directly from her integrated experience as a Dr of Clinical and Forensic Psychology, Executive Business Leader and Leadership Development expert.
- Get quantifiable real time feedback on your own performance and value creation.
- Know how to play to your best from in depth assessment of and coaching on personal biases, blind spots and influencing behaviours.
- Master level PIN is aimed at seasoned and experienced leaders or professionals with a background in any of following: legal, procurement, investor relations, finance, business leadership, business development, sales, retail, negotiations, stakeholder influence and management, deal making, mediation, dispute or conflict handling, matrix organisation working, cross cultural working, project leadership/management, supply chain management, volunteer organisations, those in senior roles with a need for influence with or without formal leadership or authority.
Discounts available for groups, sole traders & new businesses upon application.