Offering a pragmatic approach supported by sound business and psychological evidence.
Progressing Minds are specialists in persuasion, influence and negotiation skills development. As highly experienced business leaders, and psychologists building on our experience from Harvard’s Program on Negotiation, at Harvard Law School, we provide unique business and people development opportunities for novices or experts alike.
PIN® skills differentiate impactful leaders and professionals from the rest! The essence of any leading role -regardless of the mandate, seniority or industry is the ability to:
- Positively influence others to follow and develop – teams and peers, managers and stakeholders
- Create value directly and in cooperation with others,
- Continuously negotiate within the organisation and outside towards customers, competitors, or adversaries to make real progress.
PIN® skills differentiate impactful leaders and professionals from the rest!
Culture Integration & Change
If Culture eats Strategy for breakfast – it starts at the top.
Senior executive teams have unique challenges in interdependencies and collaborative agendas and are a mirror of the organisation. A unique training and consulting from experienced executive leaders, coaches and psychologists mean you can set the culture you desire and need.
We help businesses with integration challenges across Silos, Cultures and Mergers & Acquisitions:
• Silos (interface management, collaboration)
• Cultures (national and business)
• Mergers & Acquisitions (from due diligence through implementation)
Delivered by advisors with hands-on experience and proven track records.
Creative Strategy in Business
Learn the tactics of Strategic thinking and decision-making.
“The Pink Cloud” toolbox of Convergent and Divergent techniques can unlock the creativity in strategic thinking and processes for teams needing to break out from the mould and innovate! Training on own business cases ensures relevance and value add.
Unique “6th Dimension” Leadership Evaluation – can they really DO the job?
Drawing on her unique combination of proven expertise in:
• Building businesses
• Working as an executive leader in major corporations
• Organization & Leadership Development
• Strategy Advisory
Nashater designed the bespoke “6D leadership assessment” in appointing senior managers and executives.